Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Weekend Visit

My Dad came to Squamish this past weekend to spend some time with Winter. It pretty much rained non-stop, so our outdoor activities were limited, but he and his granddaughter had some quality play sessions on the rug, and Winter never was shy for a moment. Thanks for the quick visit Dad, I hope you enjoyed yourself!!!



In other news, Winter has two bottom teeth now, is crawling in the fashion of a seal, and babbles pretty much constantly. She is so much fun and has a great sense of humour. I love her more every day. We are even enjoying the rain, thanks to our awesome umbrella -equipped baby carrier. I am enjoying a break between semesters at school, catching up on my knitting and reading and painting, I needed a break so badly! I hope you are all having a wonderful Fall, I hear the colours of Ontario are amazing this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment